Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 2. No Sugar No Coffee

Well!
Today is significantly better. I woke up to the same pounding headache, had to drag myself out of bed... but once I'd had a glass of water and left for weightlifing, I felt...fine!

I'm been a bit more cravey today than yesterday..the breaks between meals/snacks feel soooooooo long... but I haven't been any more hungry than usual.

I did realise that I ate way too much fruit yesterday... I know fruit has awesome properties etc...but I'm pretty sure a banana, pear, 2 apricots, 1 punnet of blueberries, 1/4 punnet of raspberries... is too much when they dont form part of any of your actual meals heheh.

So today, I've had  banana as part of breaky, a pear and an apricot, and will leave it at that.  That way I'll know that I'm not substituting sugar for sugar!

My mood is a lot better today, maybe coz I feel a bit proud that I've survived two days hahaha.

Ok not very interesting stuff but I figure it'll be good to look back on and see the changes :) don't worry I won't blog like this every day!!! haha.

ClaireS
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment